Saturday, May 28, 2005

Good evening world,
I have decided that I would like to make my college degree in multi-media design or graphic arts design. I would someday like to be an illustrator, say, or a multi-media publisher. While these 2 subjects are very different, I want to narrow my field to an art field.

I have been thinking about this for a while now, but I have not been devoting enough of my time to actually taking the courses I need to get a degree. Sure, I have taken every art and computer class that my community college has offered, and that was all good expereince, but I am now having to face the music and focus more on the classes that are required to graduate. Those are the classes that are not so much fun, like PolySci, and Math. Yeah, kids, I agree. Yech!!! I have been taking more of those classes lately, and am even taking one this summer. I still have a way to go, but I will get there in my time.

I mean, whadda ya gonna do?

I have been looking at colleges near me that offer degrees in the fields I want, and I would absolutely LOVE to go to the San Francisco Art Institute. It sounds soooo awesome! It is about 400 miles from my home, though. So I would need to make a change of venue to go there. So many decisions...

So if anyone is out there with some good advice, or some helpful hints about an art or multi-media degree, I am listening intently. Thanks in advance for ANY help you can offer!!

2 comments:

Faroleiro said...

No helpful hints. Wish you good luck though; hope you find what you’re looking for. :)

coastalcutie2000 said...

thanks for being such a good friend.