Sunday, May 22, 2005

Hey!
I took my kids to see the new Star Wars film, and if you are a fan, it's a MUST SEE!!! It tied most of the plots together, but they actually have room for another movie in there somewhere, although I am stumped as to what they would call it. Star Wars 3 1/2? Anyway, the special effects were really terriffic. I thought to myself that it would seem funny to go on to movie #4 now with the 30-year-old technology and think about it the same way I did when I saw it at the theater as a teen (after seeing this one.) My kids liked it, too, but they take it for granted that the special effects are always there. They have no idea what it was like when I was young and all this stuff was being created. Hey I am dating myself, aren't I? Just go see the movie and judge it for yourself, you won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

Faroleiro said...

I'm thinking about watching it friday night. Thanks for the tip :)

coastalcutie2000 said...

you are welcome.