Friday, December 22, 2006

Harry Potter 7 has a Title!

Well, Harry Potter fans, it is here! The title of Book 7 posted officially yesterday:

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"

You can find more info at any number of sites, and all you fans know what they are, but my kid's favorite is JK Rownling's official site http://www.jkrowling.com. My daughter spent most of the evening last night engaged in reading and reflecting on just what the title might mean. She said it couldn't have been a better birthday present, since her cake day is tomorrow.

It is amazing to think that this is almost over. My kids have literally grown up with these books, and it came and went soooooooo fast! Amanda tells me that she feel like her childhood will end next year when the last book comes out. Eric isn't so enthused as his sister, so I think he will survive the arrival of #7 with his childhood still intact, but still...

So everyone enjoy their holidays. I will have 4 overamped teens in my car tomorrow for a 2 1/2 hour drive (each way!) to the big city for a day of shopping at the only real mall in this area. I have no doubt what the main conversation on the way down at least will be.

Wish me luck! I am gonnna need it!!!

No comments: