Sunday, September 28, 2008

In Answer to a TAG!

A-Z (except for D)Meme from Brico

A - Available/Single? I am separated, does that count?
B - Best Friend? Tammy
C- Cake or Pie? I'll take one of each please.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? besides my computer? Well, hand lotion! Trust me, sculpting really takes it out of your hands...
F - Favorite Colour? Green, lavender
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Trout, actually!
H - Hometown? I was born in Watsonville, but the home where my heart is is Rescue, CA.
I - Indulgence? a really good bar of dark chocolate.
J - January Or February? February
K - Kids & Their Names? Amanda is my daughter, and Eric is all boy.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? A real honest laugh as often as possible.
M - Marriage Date? 07/10/1993
N- Number Of Siblings? I have a younger biological sister, and one of each flavor who were adopted. I also have a half sister who is younger as well. I had an older brother, but he passed away before I was born.
O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges, but apples come a close second.
P - Phobias/Fears? I am not really afraid of anything.
Q - Favorite Quote? "Don't take life too seriously cause you will never get out of it alive" ~Bugs Bunny
R - Reason to Smile? My babies (who are not babies any more!) when they are sleeping. They're still adorable to me. but I'm a little predjudiced.
S - Season? There are only 2 seasons in Crescent City, wet and not wet, but the dry time is glorious.
T - Tag Three People? Bill, Tammy, and Bob. That is, IF they ever get around to reading this blog...
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I secretly always wanted to be a writer.
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Onions
W - Worst Habit? Hitting the snooze when I know I need to get up and be there on time.
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Unfortunately, I don't think there is a spot on my body that HASN'T been X-rayed!
Y - Your Favorite Food? Does Garlic count? I seem to put it on everything. If not, turkey.
Z - Zodiac Sign? Saggitarius

6 comments:

oregoncelticlady said...

OK THAT was fun to read!!! And I am sitting here KICKING myself!!! We drove to my nephews wedding this summer in EUREKA!!! Probably drove right by you on the way home!!! GEEEZ! What a dork! I PROMISE to come down your way next year. I am soooo bummed! And soooo A.D.D.....

AND we are both Sagitarius! We MUST talk more! I am so inspired and impressed with your educational journey. You are like the energizer bunny! =) do you have my e-mail?

coastalcutie2000 said...

No, but I would love it if you want to give it out!!

coastalcutie2000 said...

Oh, and thanks for the compliments! I am literally beside myself most of the time, but that is just the way life gets sometimes!

coastalcutie2000 said...

Oh, and for thirds, YOU HAD BETTER come visit me next time! Hee, I missed you and didn't even know it.

Anonymous said...

Ann, do you mean Bob from Michigan?

coastalcutie2000 said...

If you want to take the time to do it, Bob from Michigan, yes, I DID mean you! Haven't heard from you in a very long time!