Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day

I hope everyone had a nice Easter. I can't believe how fast this year is whizzing by. Seems like I am chasing my own tail most of the time. I guess that isn't too uncommon in these hectic times.

And I know because we all lead those hectic lives, you most likely don't want to hear about something else you should be doing, so I won't get on my soapbox and start preaching. But today is Earth Day, and no matter how you feel about us so called "tree-huggers" I think we can all agree that there has to be something we can do to stem all the pollution, clutter, water destruction, etc. that plagues this planet. If we all did some small things to change our habits, it would make such an impact on these problems! They are painless changes. You've all heard about them, especially in recent times, so I won't be repeating them. Just do it, it will make everything better in the long run! Thank you.

No comments: