Sunday, June 28, 2009

Good evening all!


I Hope that the world is treating you well this fine evening! It has been unseasonably warm today here and the house was full of teenagers, being happy and boisterous. So the air just seemed energized! While they were busy doing whatever it is that teens do, I enjoyed a bit of practice time. The kitten was snoozing on my leg, so I drew him while he slept. It is a bit of a stylized drawing, to be sure, but I like it. Hope it makes you smile! Have a pleasant weekend!

7 comments:

Sweeti said...

You too Ann!

coastalcutie2000 said...

Thank you!

joanne said...

wow! ... this sketch is just gorgeous... i hope i'm seeing a frame for this one in its future...

happy weekend to you too :)

coastalcutie2000 said...

Thank you, Joanne!

STAG said...

Oh, I drop by Ann. Just don't always comment though.

STAG said...

How was the Renaissance Faire?

coastalcutie2000 said...

I'm afraid it wasn't much to speak of. The people involved were working hard to make it the best they could, enthusiastic, in costume, etc. But it was just the first year, not very well publicized, and unfortunately, really small. With time, it could be a nice event!