Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How did homework get so hard? I know, I know, its only art school. But between reading and researching, taking tests, commenting and critiquing, 8-10 drawings a week, and 3 paintings... well, I'm exhausted! Ain't as young as I used to be, you know! Gonna be 50 (shriek!) soon. Not that I'm complaining. As lives go, I am content and happy and generally healthy. You can't ask for too much more than that! Broke, yea, aren't we all though? Who cares. Life is too short to be worried about things like money. Sorry kids. I don't think there will be a fortune to leave behind to you when I am gone, just a wealth of memories that I can only hope are more fond than foul...

1 comment:

Judy said...

I'm 58 now, and my friend who will be 103 next month, tells me I am still a mere child. If you are pushing 50, I guess that makes you a babe in arms...
Think of the example you are providing for your kids, and the youngsters at school - you are going after your dream, no matter how old you are!!
Of course, that doesn't make juggling all those roles any easier...