Tuesday, January 28, 2014

2014/365 Day Art Challenge, day 28

It's raining! Oh, OK, it's sprinkling, but any rain is good as far as I'm concerned, and I'm positive I'm not the only one who feels that way. It smells wonderful, and you can feel a collective shaking off of that layer of dust... Love it, love it, love it!

My first hummingbird got a clear coat today, and the second one got a preliminary layer over the body area. There are several coats of color for that one in the future, and a clear coat as well, but it is progress. I also started a new cross stitch ornament, because the are a lot of fun and they are pretty quick. There needs to be something bigger, though in the near future, it is time. 

I have a doctor's appointment on Friday, so there may not be a project done for that day. I may take a little stitching with me instead of the usual book, though, we'll see.


No comments: