Friday, January 31, 2014

2014/365 Day Art challenge, day 30

Well, where did this month go?! Sure do go fast at times. Gong Hay Fat Choi! This marks the beginning of the year of the horse starting Friday. A year of prosperity. Good! I think we could all use one, don't you?

Today we went to a doctor appointment that was in Oregon. Three and a half hours up, about an hour and a half in the office, a little lunch, a little shopping in new stores, mostly window shopping, and then three and a half hours home. Long, long day! But my daughter and I always have fun on these outings, we chat a lot each way, and the new places to see and explore are always such a treat. We went to a huge craft store there, they had soooo much stuff! I think we drooled the whole time we were there, hehehehe. We bought Asian delights from a grocery we don't have at home, and brought home some goodies. A good day!

And I even had a bit of time to work on my hummer, although he isn't finished yet. 80% isn't too bad, just a few touch ups left, and then a clear coat. So goodnight for now, and more tomorrow!

 

No comments: