Monday, October 17, 2005

Man, it MUST be Monday!

Welcome, kiddies, to my world!
With 2 kids to raise, bills to pay, housework to do, food to cook, errands to run (are we seeing a pattern here?) in ADDITION to trying to do homework, I sometimes put off the homework until last during the weekends.
I have discovered that this is bad karma, at least at my house.
Sunday night I stayed up, trying my best to figure out what this crappola called math is. I threw my backpack on the floor next to the table while I was working, never giving it a second thought.

This morning, because I stayed up late last night, I pushed the snooze button one time too many and I was running late (as usual.) That meant that I had to make a dash for the door to get to class. But when I picked up my pack to load it, wellllll, as MY LUCK would have it, one of the cats had PEED in it!!! Ahhh, to be loved?

Murphy and his law be damned!!!!

I need coffee.

On the plus side, though, my turtle eggs seem to be developing nicely... I am sooo excited to see the babies!

2 comments:

The Village Idiot said...

Ohmygod! The old cat peed on my homework excuse. I can't tell you how many times I used that one in college!

jUST KIDDING,
Hope your week improved after that!

The idiot

coastalcutie2000 said...

Naaa, my world has steadily gone downhill since then, but I am too ornery to let it get to me with a whole lot of bumps, bruises, or contusions... no guarantees on that though!
I think I just need to take up drinking again, so at least I wouldn't give a %$*&@# if things got too hairy.