Friday, February 10, 2006

All this and Freud, too...

Man, there Has to be an easier way to get financial aide in the world...
I am taking a full schedule at school, And work experience, And publishing a book at school, And taking care of my family, And my mother (ok, that has nothing to do with school, but I am still doing it at the same time as everything else!) I am exhausted, with no end in the near future.

BUT, I am a woman of my word, so here is my tagged responses to what attracts me to the opposite sex:

1.) Sexy eyes. Yeah that is a real answer. Some men are leg men, I see eyes first. So if you have bleary, red, baggy eyes, I probably won't give you a second look, sorry...

2.) Tall men. At almost 6 feet tall myself, it has been an ongoing problemall my life finding a date who didn't spend most of his time talking to my cleavage. Ahhh, men are such pigs!

3.) At least a moderate level of intelligence. I would like to be able to talk to him for a while. Really, I am not a totally superficial person, but the first two traits might make it look that way.

... Since that knocks out the majority of the males in the world, where am I supposed to go from here?

Ok, ok, I am just rambling, but I have just spent a grueling week studying Freud for psychology and Hindu religion for philosophy, working at the local food bank, reading manuscripts for our book, cleaning my house and my mom's, feeding everything that moved, grocery shopping, running errands, paying bills, knitting a pair of socks, and some other things I forget at the moment...

So how was YOUR week?

3 comments:

oregoncelticlady said...

Uh....I believe it said "perfect partner" and did NOT specify opposite sex!!! We DO after all want to be politically correct! *laugh* Hey, I try to get here but I barely have time to post! NYC and Carnegie Hall was Awesome!!!!

coastalcutie2000 said...

Besides, maybe I LIKE guys....

I mean, I realize that is somehow cool to be gay these days, but I am just a humble hetero...

Oh, well!

coastalcutie2000 said...

Ohhh, I have a response to my tag!

If you have a family night watching movies once a week, does that mean there are kids, and no Mrs. Sal? Or are you just giving me your qualifications....

I type with one raised eyebrow, intrigued.

PCM