Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Man, that is what I get for snoozing...

Okay, Okay...
Yeah, I know that it has been a while since I posted last. To put it simply, I have just been out of the mood to write...

But, man, leave the place unattended for even a short while, and look what happens. I got tagged again!!! I must be the most popular person in the world! GEEZ, THANKS GUYS! I will just have to finish the first one before I do the second one. Patience please. Thanks for thinking of me for all your projects, I really will take both of them to heart and do them. Really, I will.

I have been watching Firefly with my daughter. What a great show! She got me hooked on it when we were stuck in the house for weeks at a time with the rain. Dunno why they took it off the air. Just go get the videos of Firefly, and the movie Serenity. I know you will enjoy it.

I have also started a new semester at college. Thank Goodness I am almost done with this. I am just getting old. Only a week in and the semester has be fraught with hassles already! Par for the course. Speaking of which, I have to be running for now, so I can do my homework.

Love ya guys!

1 comment:

oregoncelticlady said...

Good to have you back! The blog world just never stops! I am crazy busy wrapping up my masters and getting ready to go to Carnegie Hall in Feb!