Monday, March 13, 2006

Spring? What's That?

This has been without a doubt, one of the weirdest Winters in a very long time around here. We had snow this past week, on the coast! We were actually snowed into this town, because all the roads out were blocked... we don't have that much of a need for snow plows and I guess they had to borrow one. It has been freeeeeeezzzing!!!!
In the meantime, I have finally succombed to the weather and am sick as the perverbial dog. So I will be going back to bed after I get the kids to school. Good thing I don't have to go to class, but I will be missing the food bank today.
Anyone want to take my place for me? I will really owe you one!

no? Fine!

1 comment:

oregoncelticlady said...

Class sucks! I'm done nanananana! Hey, I hope you are feeling better! Snowed here too! Very weird!