Sunday, October 15, 2006

99 and Going Strong?

Well, this is my 99th posting.

So, looking back in my family since the time I began this blog, not a whole lot of important things go on in this town. Or in this family. But I think that is more than OK!

We did have an earthquake last year that proved to everyone (in the immediate city, anyway), that you Can move a lotta people really fast if you have to, and not get into too much trouble. Tsunami's and Fear of death will do that to people... We are more than lucky that ours was a false alarm!!!

I got my dream of a college degree this past May, and now am working on a Bachelor's degree. I wondered many times if I was ever gonna get there. My son graduated from 8th grade, too. That came way too fast!!! And my daughter and I made national honor rolls. Lots of things to be proud of...

I found a long lost friend from High School and caught up with her world. She has kids and grandkids and Property in Sedona Arizona to sell. Remember www.16pintolane.com ? You should go and take a look at some really wonderful property, if you haven't already done so!!! And if you have seen it, go and look again, just for fun.

And everyone needs to say a prayer for my nephew, Jeffrey Foy. He emailed recently that he is heading for Sri Lanka next week, on his way to the big sand box, but it depends on the political scene in the next few months how soon that will be. We need to say a prayer for all of our men and women overseas, no matter where they are!

And lastly, for now, we have had a chance to see a lot of good movies and read a lot of good books. These are the things that make all the hustle and bustle sweet. I hope that you have all had lots of wonderful things going on in your lives that make you busy and happy.

Otherwise, I am going to be very sad that no one is commenting on this thing! After all, I have been giving you pretty pictures and everything! Someone pleeeeze, post and talk to me!!!




5 comments:

oregoncelticlady said...

I am so glad this year has been good for you! I will send all good energy and before you know it, you will have your backelor's in hand!@!!!!!

STAG said...

Oh gracious me! What can I say! You have a very full life and an interesting one. Unlike me you have kids who will carry your name on after you are gone, and you have a degree....something I only dream of! Most people would be jealous of you and rightly so!

Myself....I have a lot on the go as well, but nothing so important as you! I DO have to agree about the "good books" part!

coastalcutie2000 said...

Thanks everyone!

Sweeti said...

I was going to write a really neat blog post for my 100th post and I forgot all about it til I was at 120, so then I decided Well I'll do it at 1 year. 1 year passed 3 days ago and now I'm lucky between the cough medicines to get this much done. I think mine will be belated.
Happy almost 100th post.

coastalcutie2000 said...

Thanks for the positive inspiration!

PCM