Saturday, November 11, 2006

Remember Those Who Serve

I couldn't think of a better way to make my 100th posting.

Take a minute today to remember all those who are serving to protect our country, past and present. Despite anything you might feel about the military actions we are dealing with in other countries, the fact remains that there ARE still men and women out there in the thick of it! They have chosen to put themselves in harms way in order to protect the rest of us, and I for one think they deserve nothing but the utmost respect!!!

So put out your flag today, buy a poppy from some gentle soul and wear it proudly! It isn't for anyone to say what is right or wrong with our battles, it simply is to say, I Care!

Then send those military troops a Christmas card! They get lonely out there!!!

2 comments:

Sweeti said...

I finally did my blog-a-versary post, Hope you enjoy it.

coastalcutie2000 said...

I can't wait to read it!

PCM