Sunday, April 01, 2007

Run, quickly! Go get Holiday!!!

Why am I always attracted to the sweet, lovely little chick flicks that never seem to make it big at the theaters? This is such a Wonderful movie! I can't believe how well the characters fit together, and that it didn't do better at the box office...

This movie has such unlikely matches, and underrated actors. I never in a million years would've imagined Kate Winslet and Jack Black, but they are just so perfect together. Cameron and Jude, too.

I won't give away the plot ~~~ Just go see it. I think you'll love it too! It is a very nice way to be occupied until the Pirates hit the screen next month.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I really want to see that movie. I just have not had the time.

STAG said...

:)

oregoncelticlady said...

I looooooooooove chic movies!!!!
I left a comment about your clay man!!!

coastalcutie2000 said...

Thanks for all the postings! I adore getting your comments!!!

PCM