Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Can Anyone Give Me Some Ideas, Please?

Hello All,
Thought I would ask all my friends out there in the tiny bit of the universe that I frequent:

Does anyone have any simple Christmas ornaments that they create? Can I borrow your patterns, please? I agreed to do an exchange a few months ago, and now the deadline is upon me and I am not inspired at all. It has been a very bad week for me, and I just don't have the energy to complete my task on my brainpower alone. There are some very creative people out there, perhaps you can help? Thanks very much in advance! I can create almost anything, I just need a little push, and perhaps an online hug... Just don't feel very good this week, and yes, I am whining, sorry!

4 comments:

Sweeti said...

Well, being of Scandinavian descent I'm partial to the cones made and hung on the trees to be filled with candy...or the hidden pickle ornament for the most observant child to get an extra little gift. Or how about the birds nest in the tree to bring good luck and prosperity into the New Year.

coastalcutie2000 said...

Those DO sound adorable, thanks. I thought the pickle ornament was just something an American made up, so you really do learn something new every day! I found a really lovely ornament pattern today as well called cathedral windows, so now I have some real ideas. Thanks again!!!

STAG said...

paper snowflakes. All you need is lots of paper, a pair of scissors and a contented child

coastalcutie2000 said...

Hi Stag,
Thanks for the idea, too. Don't you just think that paper snowflakes are too much fun NOT to share!? I'm gonna send you some in your Xmas greetings ~~~