Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

What are you thankful for? I'm very grateful for my family and all my friends, of course. I am thankful for the lovely day we have today (knock on wood!) I'm thankful for the health of everyone, and their general state of happiness, 'cause they are awful when they are cranky! I am thankful for my furchildren. I am very thankful that someone chose to give me the gifts I have for creativity and love. And I would be very thankful if my kids chose to assist their old, worn out mother once in a while (OK, I can dream, can't I?)

Here's a toast to all the things that makes your life worth being thankful for!

1 comment:

STAG said...

I am thankful for my health. Nothing else really matters....'cept for good friends, cold beer, hot soup, motorcycles and hot tubs.