Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Buddha Boy!


Happy 16th Birthday, Eric!!!

It would seem that my little family isn't so little any more, and neither is my baby. I hope you have a wonderful day, and that you get everything you want! I have to go bake an apple crisp now, cause he doesn't want cake this year. I remember a time when cake was his favorite part of the whole day ~~~ because he always stuck his face right in the middle of the cake and made a face print... ahhhh, the good ole' days! Seems just like yesterday, sniff, sniff. I feel old!!! Ok, he's only 13 in this picture, but I like this one a lot.

5 comments:

oregoncelticlady said...

oohhhh! Your BABY is 16???? Make them stop!!! They are growing too fast!!!!

coastalcutie2000 said...

You're telling me! I am feeling older and older every day.

STAG said...

Old! Heck, they called ME older than dirt!

Ha! I knew dirt when it was a rock!

Happy birthday little dude...

coastalcutie2000 said...

Sorry for the late answer. He had a great Bday, and I just got 10 years older, but I am adjusting by taking on a semester of online college... Guess I am a glutton for punishment!

oregoncelticlady said...

Hey, sweet lady! You and I are such lazy bloggers! I am trying to change my ways...but...alas..LIFE gets in the way!