Friday, March 14, 2008

Hello Everyone

No, I didn't forget you! I have been busy raising 2 kids, going to school full time online, working as a T. A. for 2 classes 3 days a week, and occasionally sleeping... It is a lot of work! I am still working towards my bachelors degree in fine arts, and finding an accredited online university is sheer bliss for me. Gas is $3.75 a gallon here. I am taking a painting class and a bookbinding course. While not great at either one yet, there is something new to learn every day. It's a real love affair. It means less time, though, for things like blogging every week. Please forgive and keep checking in. There will be new posts as often as possible!

I hope that the world is treating the rest of you equally as well. Take care and write back soon. I love reading what you post! bye

3 comments:

STAG said...

Hee hee...lots going on! Thats a good thing!!

When I get busy, I just post a picture or two, just to entertain people. Lately, I discovered that I have been putting up more pictures and fewer proper "blog" notes. It seems to be a common thing with bloggers....and swimming pool owners. A few months of excited commentary, and then you run out of things to complain about!

Ah well....such is life.

STAG said...

so how is the new house working out?

coastalcutie2000 said...

I am settled in quite nicely, thanks! The handyman is supposed to be here to finish fixing my shower, but alas, he is nowhere to be seen. Just like what I expect from a rental handyman...