Friday, February 06, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Yes, I know it has been a while since I posted. But I wanted everyone to know that I hope they have a wonderful Valentine's Day, no matter where you are.

My daughter used to call February 14th S.A.D. (Singles Affirmation Day) but now she has
one of those boyfriend things, so she doesn't think of it in quite those terms any more. My son isn't quite ready for that sort of thing, thank goodness! It makes me feel so old, to realize that I have kids old enough for dating.

Spring semester started again last week, with classes that include both figure drawing and figure modeling,
as well as art history. There are nudes all over the homework, but by the time the semester is over, I should at least have a fundamental understanding of how the human form is created in sculpture and on paper. Guess that means I won't be posting many of my projects this semester! Oh well.

1 comment:

STAG said...

As the farmer said to his wife on Valentine's Day...

Hogs and Kisses.

As the French Chef said to his wife on Valentine's Day....

Hugs and Quiches...

As the Armourer said to his blogging friend....

Hugs and Kisses.