Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ahh, the Fall really is on the way, isn't it?

Today, there was a definite chill in the air, and the wind kicked up later in the afternoon. It was plainly a sign that the Fall was upon this area! I had homemade chicken stock in the fridge that I made yesterday, and it quickly became a perfect dinner. I have been downloading school media all day, how boring!!! But my classes are on the horizon, too, and if I hadn't started to do them yesterday, I wouldn't have had them all done in time for the first day on the 3rd. It really puts a strain on my old computer to do all these downloads ~~ can't imagine what I would've done if I still had dial-up! I am looking forward to some honest rain soon. That sounds so funny considering once it starts it won't stop for about 5 months! But that is the way it is around here. I couldn't live in an area with really hot Summers any more. My fruit trees are about to start dropping fruit, and that will keep me busy for several weeks as well. I love Fall! I hope you all had good weekends as well.

2 comments:

STAG said...

Fall is the best time of year.

But...a lot of work.

STAG said...

So how was the reunion?