Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My summer vacation

Soooo, how was your summer?

I know, I know. Too short! Mine too, and on September 6th, I head out to put my nose to the scholastic grindstone yet again...  I suppose some of us are just gluttons for punishment! I can't seem to get enough of it, although, to be honest, I wonder if 11 years is getting a little bit ridiculous. Oh well, I love it! I did need the summer off, though, and used it to enjoy myself. I had a lovely garden, and made lots of silly things out of ceramics. If I could just convince someone they needed to buy it now... Here is one of the latest creations:
If you are interested in this sculpture, it is for sale at my ETSY shop, the link is below. Yep, I'm audaciously advertising my wares, but I have to do it somewhere if I want it to be seen! Thank you in advance if you take the time to look at my storefront. Please feel free to contact me if you think you might want something special, or just to say "Hello"! I'd love to hear from you.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/107842007/original-ceramic-golden-tabby-cat

No comments: