Thursday, March 13, 2014

2014/365 Day Art Challenge, day 72 Playing with clay again

Today was lovely and warm. It is starting to feel a bit like spring. I weeded the garden boxes today and discovered several potato plants coming up, yeah! The ground is still a bit spongy around the boxes, but it was easy to pull the weeds that way. I have plans to spread some compost around a bit, and perhaps plant some turnips or carrots, maybe both. I see buds on the pear tree, a good sign that spring might actually arrive this year!

Tonight I went back to ceramics classes, and threw two bowls without much trouble, surprise! It's been two months, I was thinking it would take a couple of goes to get back into the swing of it. It was so good to see everyone again, I really missed them all. There were lots of new faces, and that is good for the class. It will be good to make some useful and fun pieces, maybe good enough to sell. Love it!

So everyone enjoy your weekend, and try to get into the fresh air if you can. Until tomorrow...

No comments: