Tuesday, April 29, 2014

2014/365 Day Art Challenge, Its a new week, kiddies!

Well, here we go again, another week. At day 119, I think, I guess I'm batting 75% for creativity, but that's not sooo bad. I will have a bit more time to work on art now, thankfully. Right in time for my teacher to go on maternity leave, but that just means I create and not fire ceramics. There is always other stuff to do, anyway. And the weather is getting warmer, so I can work in my garden, Yeah!
 
I did manage to finish all the ceramic work I had here at home, and it is ready for that final firing. Yeah! I cleaned up my house and passed (finally!) all necessary inspections to stay in my house until next year. Yeah!! My pretty yellow marigold is still out there, no snail chow yet, and that's another Yeah! It is a banner start for a new week. Got a doctor's appointment on Wednesday that is 3 hours from here each way, and that's no fun, but it all can't be giggles and grins, that's life.

So smile dear friends, and have a good week, I intend to as well! Goodnight!

No comments: