Friday, April 25, 2014

2014/365 Day Art Challenge, Thursday, April 24th

What a long day. Thanks for sticking around though, and checking this out! I am making progress, slowly but surely! Got all my ornaments but a couple finished and ready to go through the final firing. They are at school, along with a bowl that I trimmed, and one that I threw today. I'm not really sure what the inspiration for that one was, there is only one more week in the session, so it won't get done this time. With only two more classes, I'm really hoping something new gets fired, either the greenware or if we are really lucky, my teacher will do a glaze firing, and some of my stuff will get finished, yeah! We will have one more 8 week session, before she takes a couple of months off for maternity leave. I don't know what I will do with myself that whole time, but it will be warmer, so I will figure something out...

I've been cooking for my daughter all day, and I started another painting today earlier, but it is nothing worth a photo yet. It is for my aunt, so don't let on you know, OK! Its a surprise. Thanks. hehehe So for now, goodnight!

No comments: