Monday, April 14, 2014

2014/365 Day Art Challenge, work in progress

Well, its that point of the day again when I have to force myself to stop so the painting can dry. I am very pleased with how this is progressing all in all. Well, there are a couple of places I have to work on, like the corner of her forehead, but they are fixable. Gotta think a bit now about what I want to do with the background and some of the smaller details, but things seem to be shaping up nicely. You can see some of the layers, and there will be more.

I may post later, it just depends on drying conditions. So goodbye for now.

things are pretty flat here

highlights look odd, until that layer of wash goes on.



A bit of tweaking to do and a few more layers, but it is looking good so far. (knock on wood!)





No comments: