Monday, May 26, 2014

2014/365 Day Art challenge ~ Bored. Bored. Bored!

Hello everyone,
I got bored today and started sculpting. First, a cat sculpture that I am not in love with, and a couple of lace hearts. But then I got bored and made something totally different for me: three tiny horses. They aren't very detailed, except in the manes and tales. Almost abstract, but I kind of like them. I"m hoping they make it to completion, and am trying to decide how to finish them. Only time will tell. Finished size I anticipate at about an inch to an inch and a half tall and perhaps two inches long! The might be fun in a planter or terrarium.

Been cleaning house, too, and trying to figure out how to dry out the now spare bedroom. My books there seem to be getting mildew, ewww! Such is the joy of living here on the coast... I hope wherever you are that you're having a good time!


No comments: