Saturday, May 10, 2014

2014/365 Day Art Challenge, Hope life is treating you kindly

Well, it has been a tough couple of days, I sincerely hope yours have been better!

One of my companions, my little oddball cat Halle, died yesterday. She's been sick for a while, and I finally had to gather up enough courage to convince myself that allowing it to go on any further was only cruel and selfish on my part, so I had to let her go. She was 14 years old, and went quickly. My pain will last much longer.

Today I finished up some ornaments and posted them to ETSY. It requires a bit of patient work to get things up and running on the website:  From taking and editing photos, writing out the page for each item, listing and rearranging them in the shop... It is my least favorite part of the whole deal of selling my work, but it has to get done. So a few more of my pieces are for sale now. You can find them here~ 
 https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheArtofAnnThompson

... and that is the extent of my creative ability today.  I think I will post this and call it a night. Have a good Mother's Day tomorrow. Goodnight.

No comments: