Tuesday, May 13, 2014

2014/365 Day Art Challenge, May 12

Not much going on here the last couple of days. I spent Mother's day by myself, just another day. Today was not very special, either. I haven't slept well for a couple of days, and today was a bit of a fog. And while I actually did work on creative projects: a rug for the bath using leftover scraps of yarn, and I began a Christmas ornament for our quarterly exchange, neither one of these things took much creative thought, more mindless work. It still makes a finished product, and so my time wasn't completely wasted, but it isn't really art. Oh well, it was something positive instead of moping around the house. I still have my doubts about putting my cat out of her misery... I could never let pets go!

I hope you all have a good week, and with luck, a good night's sleep with improve mine considerably.

No comments: