Wednesday, May 14, 2014

2014/365 Day Art Challenge, here we go again.

Tuesday already! Sure does fly by sometimes.

 Class was good tonight. I got what I really would like to become a mug trimmed, and (cross your fingers it comes out!) a handle thrown. I've never been successful making a handle before, it would be nice if it did this time. If not, I think my cylinder will become a holder for my daughter's utensils, she was asking for one. Good to know it has potential to being something useful. Glazed a couple of bowls as well, now I need to start focusing on some other crockery, there are bowls coming out my ears! They were good practice, so no complaints. I would like to make a nice pitcher or vase this time. Or, just keep working for that cup that doesn't end up holding three ounces...  It's nice just to go to class. The atmosphere is casual and relaxed there, and it feels like home. It's so nice to have that to look forward to each week.

So more tomorrow, but for now it is very late. Goodnight!

No comments: