Tuesday, June 17, 2014

2014/365 Day Art Challenge, is it really Monday again?

Well, another weekend come and gone... Hope you all had a nice Father's day.

I made more ornaments in clay to go to class tomorrow with the owl I made the other day. I don't know why I am trying again, the last batch was less than what I had imagined, but I am trying to be optimistic. My daughter says owls are in fashion right now. The apple turned out well, and the gift gag went off without a hitch. I'm glad! That was the hush hush project; since the boy it was for has been searching the interwebs for his present. And that means I can get back to my own work again.

                                      ...only, I am not sure what to make!

Today I dug up my potato bed, and decided to plant a new crop there for a while so the soil can replenish the minerals that potatoes take out. The cats loved having all that warm soil to relax in. There weren't a whole lot of potatoes, but they will be nice and tasty. I am really enjoying the garden, every day a little treat. A couple of strawberries here, a handful of basil there. The spinach is delish! Can't wait for the rest to grow!!! Have a great week everyone.

Eddie found the fresh dirt right away. Nice warm bed!


More ornaments, wish me luck!


No comments: