Sunday, July 06, 2014

2014/365 Day Art Challenge, Happy Weekend

Well, I didn't do much creatively for several days now, I've had company! My daughter and her boyfriend were here on the 3rd and 4th, and my son, nephew and their friend have been here since the 3rd as well. Amanda and Ant took me to see the fair, they were in the parade and their group won 2nd place in the walking division, yeah! The boys have been in and out the whole time, they have to go tomorrow. It was nice to see them all. The 4th was nice and quiet, the fireworks were good, and not a lot of commotion since then. I've been cooking and doing laundry nonstop since everyone arrived, though and tonight I am worn out. Bed will be good!!!

The biopsy I did last week was negative, thank goodness. Monday I have to start physical therapy for arthritis, I hope they let me do strengthening in the pool. We have a nice indoor one. It will be a real blessing to get some help.

Well, I am going to keep this short tonight. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: