Saturday, June 10, 2006

Get 'Em, Jack!



I was reading the news today, and there was a great story of Jack the Cat, who chased a bear who had invaded his yard, Up a tree not once, but Twice! Many thanks to Associated Press for letting me spread their story around to a few more people.

In this day and age of overrated celebrities, and glamorized war stories, interlaced with the antics of the baboon who currently inhabits the White House, it is a refreshing change to hear about something different.

I hope you live a long and healthy nine lives, defending your yard and family with great vigilance, Jack! Rock on!!!

4 comments:

coastalcutie2000 said...

I saw this article and said, Yes, that is news, heehehe! I saw this picture of a little tiny orange speck at the bottom of a tree with a large black bear at the top. Such fun! The title links to the article if you are interested.

Thanks for reading. Don't think too many people come around here much... I feel so unloved!

coastalcutie2000 said...

Vee,
thanks for the encouragement, I can always use it!

PCM

Medusa aka expiringpoet said...

Amazing story, this!

coastalcutie2000 said...

Jack is my hero! Ha ha

Seriously, I would've loved to see the tiny cat scaring a bear!

Where I used to live, the bears would tear up the trash dumpsters, and we would think it was funny. Bears are not all that agressive for the most part, but I would never tackle chasing one away... That is what makes Jack so amazing!

Thanks for reading my blog!

PCM