Thursday, December 17, 2009

Keith

Well, this is my last week in the semester, and I am done until February. Let me tell you, I am Sooo ready for the break! The holidays always creep up on me during the Fall semesters. I can't believe it is December already. Just had a birthday, and I just felt like I slept through it. Oh well...

Anywhosits, I thought you might like a peek at one of my final projects. He's not done yet. Holy cow, seeing them beside each other like this, I see all kinds of mistakes!!! Wonder why I didn't see them when I had the photo next to the actual drawing?Folks, I know this means nothing to you, but I just learned a Huge Helpful way to see my work in a whole new light!!! This is probably the best Christmas gift I have ever received, as stupid as that sounds. I don't get to see the drawings this way when I post them to class...


Happy Holidays everyone and don't get yourself too worn out during this time. Love to all. I have to go fix this. Thank goodness I still have until Saturday midnight!

6 comments:

STAG said...

Thanks for your comments....

And of course, Merry Christmas to you and yours this fine day. The light is back....

Bill

Sweeti said...

Oops, I missed your Birthday...sorry. Happy Belated Birthday Ann. I hope you got some fun out of the Holidays. They were hard this year, I'm almost glad to be done with it.
I hope the ones next will be better.

breathe as me said...

wow, i am as always, so inspired and such a fan of your drawing... and as usual, i see nothing at all to criticize... this is just gorgeous...

happy belated birthday, belated Christmas, and belated new year... my flu suspended me in a haze for weeks, and i am just now emerging into some form of awareness...

sending loads of new year hugs your way :)

coastalcutie2000 said...

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes and I hope you have a Wonderful New Year!

BRANDI MILNE said...

so lovely, great job!! Come see me sometime!!

BRANDI MILNE said...

Hello Ann!

Thanks for coming by and leaving me that wonderful comment!! I would love to trade links with you! And yes, artists must stick together!!

xoxo!!