Thursday, December 17, 2009

Keith

Well, this is my last week in the semester, and I am done until February. Let me tell you, I am Sooo ready for the break! The holidays always creep up on me during the Fall semesters. I can't believe it is December already. Just had a birthday, and I just felt like I slept through it. Oh well...

Anywhosits, I thought you might like a peek at one of my final projects. He's not done yet. Holy cow, seeing them beside each other like this, I see all kinds of mistakes!!! Wonder why I didn't see them when I had the photo next to the actual drawing?Folks, I know this means nothing to you, but I just learned a Huge Helpful way to see my work in a whole new light!!! This is probably the best Christmas gift I have ever received, as stupid as that sounds. I don't get to see the drawings this way when I post them to class...


Happy Holidays everyone and don't get yourself too worn out during this time. Love to all. I have to go fix this. Thank goodness I still have until Saturday midnight!
Post a Comment