Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I hope everyone had a super holiday with lots of great fireworks. For those of you who aren't here in the US, I hope you had a great weekend, anyway! It has been a very strange month. My son has been gone and my daughter works every day, so that leaves a lot of time alone here in the house. It is amazing how much nonsense can keep someone busy doing without really accomplishing anything. This is the first time in a very long time there hasn't been an organized way to keep busy, like school or a job. I thought it would give me lots of time to create, but I seem to find myself with far fewer finished work than would've been imagined. I'm working on some health issues at this time as well, and just don't have the energy to tackle as much as usual. I don't want to think about this being something serious, but it could be. That's kind of scary. But this to will pass, and things will go where they are supposed to go, and we'll deal with them as they come. So don't worry, I am still lurking about, just not posting as much. Hope you can forgive me. Not that there are that many folks in the world who read this blog! But it is comforting to know you might be out there! Good night.

2 comments:

Sweeti said...

Hi Ann, I guess I'm a lurker too...I don't always have the time to say hi but I get my reading in from time to time.

coastalcutie2000 said...

Hello Sweeti!
Hope the summer has been treating you well. Those grandbabies sure are adorable!! Be well.