Monday, October 08, 2012

Apples and Paintings and Sculptures, Oh My!

I am getting old, and losing track of time.Somehow, I missed September and August, always running, always so busy. And yet, I never seem to have much to show for my time. But I don't really care. This little corner of the world travels at my pace, or I keep up with the rest of it, something like that!!! Being happy is the best reward. Things happen the way they are supposed to.

The pear tree gave up its bounty, and the apple tree has more than can be processed by one person. I've started giving boxes and buckets full to the neighbors, and yet it is still groaning under the weight of what remains. Can I offer you some??? Please! hahahaha, I am so blessed.

Classes are the best ones ever, and yes, I am still plugging along, more than 10 years later. I don't know if that Bachelors degree will ever be mine, but I don't really mind if I don't get it. The journey is well and truly the reason for the efforts, and as long as I am still breathing, I will continue to keep learning.

2 comments:

STAG said...

Love him!

coastalcutie2000 said...

Thank you!