Thursday, January 02, 2014

To a New Year and New Beginnings

Sooo, Here it is 2014 already, and I haven't been here in quite a spell. The world has changed and so have I. My kids have gone on to live their own lives, and I am no longer in a college earning a degree. Unfortunately, the money ran out before my degree was had, but that is only a piece of paper. I have and always will continue to learn every day, even if it doesn't come with the cost of tuition.

I also learned that I have Lupus, which explains why the last few years of school were sooo hard. It doesn't come with a cure, and you may be bored with future postings about it. But I 've decided that it will not get the best of me, no matter what happens. 

I am a full time ME. I have my cats and my art, and I am going to try and make the most of my life. This blog will be my journal as I jump into it. My goal is to post daily as a motivation not only to create more, but to serve as reference to look back on, because my memory isn't what it used to be.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world with me! I would love it if you posted comments of any sort, and I promise to answer promptly. Here we go! I'll be back later to post my progress for the day.

No comments: