Tuesday, January 07, 2014

2014/365 Day Art Challenge, Day 6

The second day spent pouring over books looking for watercolor ideas. There are lots of good things in these books that ending up jotted down in my sketchbook. Some really rough thumbnails ended up in there, too. Then I tried playing with a little bit of painting trees. In experimenting, to my delight discovering that you can remove unwanted paint by gently rubbing with a wet toothbrush on the dried areas. Good thing, too because I will try it again. 

I may set this aside for a bit, it is getting a bit tedious looking at the same thing, especially when I only have a vague idea of what it is supposed to look like. And why I am bashing my head trying to work on watercolors? So tomorrow might just be for playing with drawing, something more comfortable.



No comments: