Wednesday, April 02, 2014

2014/364 Day Art Challenge, day 91 ish...

It's still Wednesday, and I am posting again...

It was a good day today. I've sold several ornaments on ETSY lately, so I decided it was time to make some more while I still had class time available to fire them. I don't know how long I will be able to afford the classes, so time is of the essence. Today I made hummingbirds, I seem to sell a lot of those. The little one is for mold making. I always make lots of different ones, because clay is notorious for not doing what you want it to do. It would be nice if half of these ended up good enough to sell.

Tomorrow I will do another type, they are a lot of fun to make. Maybe stars or animal prints. They sell well, too. I used bits of clay I had on hand, but there are two buckets full in the garage I have to get into and see what's what with them. (they've been in there a while!) Oh, an adventure exploring the deep depths of my jungle garage... Who knows what lurks in there!? hahaha So goodnight for now, dear friends. Keep coming back to look, and I will try and have lots to share.

 

No comments: