Wednesday, April 02, 2014

2014/365 Day Art challenge, Tuesday, April 1st, day 90? I think...

Today was a good day. I sold one of my ornaments on ETSY, a blue one with a hummingbird on it. I also got three bowls glazed and ready for the kiln in class tonight. I can't wait to see them finished. There are three still left to go into their first firing, but I can be patient. My teacher is making some dishes for a local restaurant, and since she gets paid for them, I can wait until she is done. We are all very good friends in my class, a perk of small class sizes and long time participation. I will post the finished pieces as they happen. I also have to go make another batch of ornaments, so they can be processed for my site, too.

I hope you all have a very good day tomorrow. I don't know who reads my posts (if anyone) but I do enjoy writing them. It gives me something else to look forward to each day. Good night!

No comments: