Saturday, April 05, 2014

Hello everyone, my son and nephew are visiting!

Two of my favorite men are here for a visit, my son and my nephew Steven. I haven't seen my son in 11 months, and it is sooo good to see him! My nephew looks good, too. I haven't seen him in over a year. Naturally, I did all my artistic creative stuff in the kitchen today, making the boy's favorites. Bacon quiche and baked macaroni and cheese. I think I bought out the local cheese shop, hahahaha I haven't had anyone to really cook for in a long time.
I have all these veggies in the fridge, but I suspect they will be the leftovers. There is food all over the house now! I hope I can persuade them to stay longer than just the weekend. 

My son wants me to crochet him a hat while he is here, so maybe I will have a photo to share before they go. If not, I hope you all understand if I don't do much posting. Goodnight!

No comments: