Monday, June 02, 2014

2014/365 Day Art Challenge, June 2nd

Wow this year surely has escaped me~ half over already! It has been an interesting year so far, a lot of changes for our family, and some health trials, but the art challenge has kept me busy and focused. I have been working on a little ornament for the last four days. It took a long time because the stitches are small, and I have been spending a lot of time this week in the garden, so not as much time inside.

My new box is beginning to sprout. I have spinach seedlings popping up and some marigolds, and my carrots finally are going after a rather slow start. I also have some tomato blossoms, marigold sprouts  and some young strawberries, all very exciting to see. I hope the garden will go a long way to supplementing my pantry this season!

Have a good week, and more tomorrow.

Tigers from Prairie Schooler's Two by Two book

No comments: